Our Next Generation suite of initiatives is helping dairy farmers realise their goals.
Our Next Generation package is designed to assist new and established dairy farmers tackle key challenges and make the most of business opportunities.
It helps our farmers realise their goals, from getting established as a dairy operator through to managing a sustainable business and succession of the family farm.
Exclusive to Saputo Dairy Australia suppliers, the Next Generation package includes:
- A significant financial support offering (paid as an investment rebate) for young farmers, farming families and new entrants seeking to grow their business, proactively manage succession or enter the dairy industry
- Access to employment and immigration resources to address labour market shortages
- Leasing partnerships to offer suppliers or new entrants an alternative to bank debt for business opportunities or industry entry
- Medium and short-term finance to assist with cash flow management and business sustainability, as well as upgrades to milk vats for improved farm and supply chain efficiency
- The option to open up longer-term credit lines at MG Trading stores for purchases such as seed, fodder and fertiliser
Next Generation dairy rebate
We are offering significant financial support (paid as an investment rebate) for young farmers, farming families and new entrants seeking to grow their business, proactively manage succession or enter the dairy industry.
MG Partnerships provides suppliers with an alternate pathway to farm expansion through the purchase of farmland which may be available to suppliers through leasing. Under MG Partnerships, a combination of investor equity and leasing means a farmer’s existing capital is available for other investments such as cows or new dairy infrastructure. MG currently have farms under lease arrangement in North, West and East Victoria
Download the flyer