Becoming a vendor
I’m interested in supplying goods and services to MG, who can I contact?
In order to submit an expression of interest please follow these steps (no charges will apply):
1. Create a username and password in SAP Ariba by clicking this link
2. Log onto SAP Ariba by clicking here and populate the online form which will be sent to MG’s Group Procurement team for review
Terms and Conditions
Please click here to view MG’s General Conditions for the Supply of Goods and Services.
Invoices & Payments
What are MG's Payment Terms?
MG’s payment terms are 60 days from the date of invoice.
Do I need to provide a PO for a purchase request?
Yes. A valid 10-digit PO number is mandatory for all purchase requests. No works can commence without a PO. All POs must be communicated via the Ariba Network for vendors, for those who have joined, or via email. We do not accept POs by fax.
How do I submit invoices?
Invoices must be valid (refer below) and sent electronically – either via the SAP Ariba network or via email.
Ensure you send one PO per invoice, one invoice per PDF, one invoice per email.
Email invoices to AP@mgc.com.au. Please do not send a second copy of the invoice to this address, our system will reject it as a duplicate.
AP@mgc.com.au is an automated mailbox for the receipt of invoices and will be unable to respond to queries.
What is a valid invoice?
- a reference to the Agreement, including any line item numbers on the order and the MG Purchase Order number;
- a detailed description of the Goods delivered or Services provided in respect of which the Invoice relates;
- an individual reference number for MG to quote with remittance of payment; and
- the Price claimed by the Vendor, broken down to reflect the Price component (if any) identified in the Purchase Order to which the Invoice relates.
Click here for an example of a valid invoice.
How do I contact MG’s Accounts Payable Department?
All Accounts Payable enquiries e.g. statements, payment confirmation requests or general enquires related to your account must only be emailed to APEnquiries@mgc.com.au.
Where do I find MG training material and other supporting information about Ariba?
Please visit our internal webpage for MG specific Ariba training material and process guides about Purchase Orders, Order Confirmations, Service Orders, Service Entry Sheets, Contracts and Invoices.